Alright here it goes, im going to ETSU as an exercise science major with a minor in business and hopefully by october i am going to be a certified personal trainer. I have been thinking about opening up a good gym somewhere in this area when i get out. I just dont know how successful that would be. I mean, i hate to say it but nothing around here seems to do any good anymore. it wont be for a while, its just a thought i have had and when i get driven to do something I usually go through with it. This area does have a ton of athletes and their really isnt much better stuff to do. Another option i have with the Ex. science degree is something that i love and didnt find out until recently that there was a program for it......... making out programs for geriatric patients. through my experience with working as a pt tech i have grown to love working with the elderly in hospitals. this would be more of a job at a retirement home and from the list of options they had available at the college it looked like the average salary was starting out at about 30 an hour. Im all for that, but im solely getting the minor in business to try and run my own thing. ive always wanted to and then maybe later on go into the Physical Therapy program, but i dont know about that for sure yet. I want to love what i do, thats more important to me than anything. This IS a long way off, but dang i would love to have a big gym around here with maybe a pool and an indoor track. kind of like the Great Body Company in kingsport. weekly programs and everything. I would love it and it would give a lot of people around here an opportunity to work out in a comfortable setting. Some people dont go for the hard core crap and i understand that. ive grown up a lot after leaving for college and ive started to think about things i usually never did. I actually worry now and i hate it, but it happens! I just dont want my 60000 dollar piece of paper to go to waste!






Bookmarks